Monday, March 26, 2012

One a Day

I've set another goal and it doesn't involve vitamins.  I don't know what's prompted all of this goal setting...I could probably use a prayer or two on that front because if I start falling short on all of these goals, things could get ugly.  There are many things that are "one a day" or daily recommendations...an apple a day keeps the doctor away, you should drink eight glasses of water a day, daily recommendations for nutrition intake...the list goes on and on.  I'm not yet ready to reveal what my One-A-Day goal is in this forum, but I would like to ask that you say a little prayer for me that I can stick to this goal, that I won't get discouraged and that this One-A-Day campaign furthers my life journey.  If you can handle asking if I've done my one-a-day without knowing what it is...feel free to ask.  But if asking me if I've done it is going to lead to questions about what it is, don't be offended if I don't answer.  This is probably the point at which I should tell you that my one-a-day is nothing illegal, immoral or inappropriate.  Not that any of you would assume I'm involved in any of the above, but I just thought I should clarify.  I'll be completing these one-a-days at the end of the day, so if you see me at work during the day I likely will not have done my one for that day, but certainly you can ask about the one from the day before, if you're so inclined.  If you're thoroughly confused...suffice it to say that this is a part of the change I mentioned in yesterday's post and is necessary for my personal growth.

Oh and in case you're wondering....yes I've done my one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment