Friday, July 13, 2012

Another room done

In my time home this summer I've become hooked on the Nate Berkus show.  He has great ideas that are affordable and I often say...I can do that...when I'm watching.  I'm sure the shows I'm seeing are re-runs, but I didn't see them at the original air time, so they're new to me.  On today's show there was a guest who had recently moved.  They were working on re-doing her bedroom because she said when she moved into that apartment her priorities were the kitchen and bathroom.  My priorities have been the same...kitchen and now bathroom.


This is the view as you're walking in from the hallway.  Everything in here is black, white and red.  If you've not visited me before and seen my shower curtain, it has names of cities from around the world and images of famous landmarks.  I got it from my friend Lesley a few years ago when she decided to redecorate and I love it!


This is one of my additions in this house.  I found it at Hobby Lobby.  It matches my style very well.


This is the view looking back toward the hallway.  The little red stand is another new addition...thank you Hobby Lobby.


This piece is one of the coolest additions to my home so far in my decorating efforts.  It is a flea market find!  My sister and I went to a flea market toward the south end of town and found several very cool pieces.  I didn't notice until I was looking at this picture, but the little palm tree in the middle of the iron work on the mirror, matches the palm trees on my shower curtain!

Next up....my bedroom!!


No comments:

Post a Comment