Monday, April 9, 2012

Cheaters never prosper....

Most of the time I want this statement to be true.  No one wants cheaters to win!  If they win while cheating can you really say they won?  I often want this statement to be true...unless it applies to me and my one-a-days.  Somewhere during my chaos today I decided to change my working definition of my one-a-day and go with a new definition.  When I first committed to doing one-a-day my goal was to complete that something.  Start to finish, every item, complete it.  After last week when I didn't complete any of my one-a-days I've been feeling like a total failure.  So in an effort to have a glass half full attitude, I've decided to change my definition of one-a-day.  Is that cheating??  If I change the definition to make myself more successful does that make me a cheater?  I'm hoping not.  I'm hoping it makes me and my one-a-day process a work in progress.

My new definition...instead of completing my one-a-day I want to do one thing that will get me closer to my one-a-day.  If I were to tell you what completing my one-a-day actually entails I would hope that your response would be...wow, that's a lofty goal to try to complete daily!  Because if that's what you told me I would most certainly NOT feel like a cheater by taking this easier road.

It won't be much longer before I reveal what my one-a-day is...I'm probably a little delusional to think that I have curious readers that are on the edge of their seats waiting to hear what exactly it is that I'm up to.  Secretly though...I'm hoping you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. Not a cheater...you taylor your one a days to meet your needs, pace and goals. :). You got this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely curious!!! Can't wait to hear what it is!! And if changing the "definition" of it helps you to accomplish it, then there's nothing wrong w/ that.

    ReplyDelete