Sunday, June 23, 2013

36 Hours

By the time I got home Saturday night, I had about 36 hours to prepare to leave again.  I am leaving Monday morning for a trip through Texas.  I had roughly 36 hours to do my laundry, clean out my car and re-pack.

My cousin Whitney is getting married at the end of the week in Magnolia, TX a suburb of Houston.  I need to be there on Thursday, but I have a couple of days before then to do some sight seeing.  Besides all of the visiting major league ballparks I also want to visit all of the Presidential Libraries.  There are currently thirteen libraries in the US.  I've been to three so far, Kennedy, Clinton and Eisenhower.  This week on my trek through Texas I am planning (hoping) to visit three more, George W. Bush in Dallas, Lyndon B. Johnson in Austin and George Bush in College Station.

I haven't totally mapped out my time through Texas yet, but I am planning to leave tomorrow after taking care of a couple of errands around town.  I've managed to finish most of my laundry, but my suitcase is currently empty.  Lots to do and I'm down to 18 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment