Thursday, December 27, 2012

I am blessed by giving.

I love to give gifts.  I don't spend a lot of money...for those that have received something from me recently and thought otherwise, now you know!  I do not spend lavishly, on the contrary I spend very conservatively.  I either get good deals on the items I purchase or I get creative with my choices.  It brings me tremendous joy to purchase, wrap and give gifts to my family and friends.

I do not give anything with the expectation of getting something in return.  I give because I love seeing the smiles on the faces of those that open them.  I give because I love seeing the surprise on the face of those that receive.

For me giving takes a variety of forms.  It may be something I purchase and wrap.  It may be inviting people over for a meal.  It may be sharing things I've created with others that may be able to use them.  Whatever shape it takes, giving makes my heart happy.

I am blessed by giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment